Friday, October 21, 2011

Chevy advertising: really entertaining

It feels like it has already a while ago, since I was a TV show to watch and not all the ads in fast forward. Most of what I see is on the DVR, and this is a good thing.


But Sunday was a different story when that managed Seattle Seahawks, glued to a live football game to me, and meant that I had to sit map that by some. In this way I managed, what I believe to catch a pretty good run which was commercials by Chevrolet.


The American automaker, which managed to drill Bob Seger "like a rock", which has put always the eyes into a pickup truck, in the eternal consciousness of those seems a corner with the three "Chevy runs deep" spots have made, I saw. And I think something can go recognition, Volkswagen, down at the last Super Bowl with his small Darth Vader display the ad war won hands.


Chevy trots out own small child and-dad's ride scenario with a poignant Silverado display kid lovers, truck lovers, toy lovers and dog lovers all in one. It did the trick for me, as I my own 4 year-old son by the exact the same movements in the image. Skip the Seger, and position the soft acoustic guitar:


The second ad, that was me on the couch and not in the kitchen for the Volt. A man is electric car stops at a gas station in his imagination and a little child. Short, sweet and sarcastic as such as we 'em:


A further display, has for the Chevy Cruz eco, giggle me as it a couple of junge-- and erwartet--compress, to a day of house-hunting. Other simple display with a dry sense of humor... and since I was still on the couch:


Chevrolet has rewritten here by no means not the ad book. However, by one manages a detour from the brand of American machismo, my attention on a Sunday at the TV. I may not be able, through the game fast forward, which I was just had, but I had map is still the remote in hand and they cause me not to click.


What do you think of the Chevy spots? In recent times to catch any other good advertising?

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment